Communicatios Technology Strategist
Darren brings to Cultural Communications over 15 years of experience in founding, growing and managing multi-disciplinary teams and companies in the IT industry across the globe.
- Founded MIS, a business intelligence software company based out of London, UK; in 2001 co-founded the Asia Pacific HQ in Sydney, Australia.
- Managed the organic growth of the business to be recognized as a market leader in the Asia Pacific region.
- Successfully negotiated the acquisition of MIS by Systems Union (a global leader in accounting software).
- Appointed as VP of Sales for the Americas region and responsible for turning around this previously underperforming territory.
- Instrumental in grooming the new organization to be acquired by the 10th largest software company in the world, Infor, in a $200M+ transaction.